Kailua-Kona Specialized Service
SVN|Clark Commercial Group offers specialized service across a broad range of real estate asset classes in Kailua-Kona. We leverage our commercial real estate knowledge and experience to provide counsel and guidance to our clients, helping them make better decisions.
We provide commercial real estate knowledge and expertise that transcends typical brokerage services. We’re in the business of listening, understanding, and adding value.
Our goal is to listen, collaborate and serve your commercial real estate needs with Character, Competency and Certainty.
Commercial Property Management
- Screen prospective tenants carefully prior to leasing.
- Monitor the condition of your property with regular inspections for appearance, security and preventive maintenance.
- Make recommendations for improvements to maximize your investment return.
- Negotiate, enter into and renew all contracts for utilities and services, including trash removal, air conditioning, cleaning, plumbing, pest control, security, for the efficient maintenance of the property.
- Monitor Tenants’ compliance with the general lease provisions.
- Monitor requirements of governmental agencies and new laws requiring compliance, and notifying Owner of such.
- Obtain insurance certificates from all service providers.
- Establish and distribute emergency safety procedures, as required.
- Collect rents and other operating expenses.
- Receive and post payments received from Tenants.
- Disburse and record payments for operating expenses.
- Provide a detailed monthly financial report to Owner.
- Use every effort to collect any delinquent accounts.
- Prepare an annual budget indicating estimated monthly expenses at least 60 days before the end of the calendar year and submit to Owner for approval.
- Prepare annual operating expense (CAM) reconciliation.
- Monitor, record and analyze tenant sales and collect percentage rents, if required by Lease.
- Coordinate move-in and move-out schedules for Tenants.
- Coordinate Tenant occupancy requirements with schedules for repairs and/or renovation.
- Provide emergency service to Tenants on 24/7 basis via cellular and/or pager connections.
Whether you’re looking to buy or sell a Kailua-Kona strip center, larger anchored or shadow anchored malls or large regional power centers, the SVN|Clark Commercial Group Retail Team stands ready to serve your needs. We have Kailua-Kona market expertise on all sizes of local retail centers located within our own geographic area of focus and have access to a national network of retail properties all over the country regardless of size.
When you’re looking to buy or sell a Kailua-Kona Class C office building in Kailua-Kona, a suburban Class A building, or a CBD trophy high-rise, the SVN|Clark Commercial Group Office Team stands ready to serve your needs. In today’s world of rampant vacancies, we can help evaluate the needs of the asset and client and work in conjunction with our office leasing Advisors to stabilize the asset before or after sale.
If you’re looking to buy, sell or lease Kailua-Kona light industrial or flex space, a large industrial park, or a free standing net-leased industrial building, the SVN|Clark Commercial Group Industrial Team stands ready to serve your needs. SVN|Clark Commercial Group Advisors provide specific knowledge of the factors that impact industrial investment such as Kailua-Kona demographics, site plans, tenant mixes, tenant credit, and traffic patterns, bringing the highest value proposition to their clients.
When looking to buy, sell or lease un-entitled raw Kailua-Kona land for future development, immediately break ground on fully entitled land, receive assistance in site selection, or land bank for speculative purposes, the SVN|Clark Commercial Group Land Team stands ready to serve your needs. SVN|Clark Commercial Group advisors educate clients with all the information that could affect their investment such as site specifics like location, population shifts, cycles of consumer behavior, development opportunities and new zoning laws to name just a few.
Leasing - Tenant Representation - Landlord Representation
SVN|Clark Commercial Group has worked with developers, owners, banks and investors in Kailua-Kona and across the country to help them determine highest and best use in order to maximize both NOI and valuation. SVN|Clark Commercial Group Leasing Advisors leverage state of the art technology and business intelligence platforms that go far beyond the tools of typical brokerage firms. Our SVN|Clark Commercial Group Leasing Team can assist principals in adding value to their properties to increase velocity of lease-up and maximizing occupancy at market leading percentages.
SVN|Clark Commercial Group offers Tenant Representations services for local, regional and national tenants. Our capabilities equip tenants with the best market knowledge available. Utilizing our tenant representation services will ensure that landlords compete for your tenancy, thus providing you with the right space at the right price.
Our Multi-Family Team offer both national reach and Kailua-Kona expertise. When you’re looking to buy or sell a single property or a geographically diversified portfolio, SVN|Clark Commercial Group Advisors have the capability and capacity to advise you on all of your multi-family needs. Our team routinely works on properties ranging in scope and scale from a small apartment property in a tertiary market to large institutional caliber multi-state portfolios. We don’t discriminate based upon size (large or small) as we value long-term client relationships which requires working at all ends of the multi-family property spectrum.